Spiritual Principles I’ve learned to live by:
1. That to ‘Be Still and Feel’ is necessary to actively work with all things that come.
2. ‘Knowing Myself’ takes humility, honestly and dedication.
3. It’s up to me to ‘Claim My Divinity’, no one can do it for me.
4. You can’t fit ‘Source Energy’ into a mental box. ‘Goddess’ ‘God’ (and stories like them) are spiritual keys to remembering while in a human meat-suit. Source doesn’t care what you call it. It just is.
5. Non-Attachment is a spiritual key for a reason, and is often misunderstood. Surrender to everything.
6. All things are energy in vibration
7. Vibration changes depending how I focus. Sometimes the changes can’t be seen with my human eyes. My job is to trust the laws.
8. Changing my focus doesn’t change the energy at my core, for I AM.
9. Alignment with spiritual flow is as easy as breathing, I am always flowing.
10. There will never be a time when I’m done… and I can’t get it wrong.
art by Steven DaLuz